Recipe: Nettle Leaf & Lemon Balm Tea Hair Rinse
Drinking herbal teas is a great way to provide your body and natural hair with essential nutrients from the inside out. You can drink herbal tea along with your breakfast or after dinner regularly to improve the health of your body and kinky hair. The great thing about herbal teas is that because they are natural you can use them as a daily drink or a natural hair tea rinse.
This nourishing Nettle Leaf & Lemon Balm tea from Mary Banducci of Sweet Roots features herbs like oatstraw and horsetail which contain vitamins ideal for strong, healthy natural hair.
- Nettle leaf: “excellent source of vitamin A and K, calcium, iron, and chlorophyll”
- Lemon Balm: “helps calm and soothe the nervous system”
- Oatstraw: “high in calcium and magnesium and helps to maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails”
- Horsetail: “high in silica and calcium and promotes strong nails and bones”
- Raspberry leaf: “contains calcium, iron, phosphorous, potassium, vitamins B, C, E”
Yes to tea!